Some Ways You Can Get Involved:
1. Pray! The most essential need we have at Promiseland Ministries and Hannah House is for prayer. We know that it is God who has created this ministry and only He sustains it day by day. We have seen firsthand the power of prayer and know that God blesses this ministry through the prayers of others. To receive regular email updates about our prayer needs, please email email@example.com to be added to our email prayer list.
2. Give! As a non-profit organization, we rely strictly on donations to meet our needs. We are blessed by any monthly or one-time donation God may lead you to give. Please mail your tax-deductible donation to P.O. Box 6081, Longview, TX 75608. Thank you to our Donors!
3. Volunteer! We have several volunteer opportunities, depending on your area of interest and availability. Please contact our office at 903-238-5351 to let us know of your desire to volunteer and we will try to find a project or event that makes the best use of your gifts and time.
4. Host a fundraiser! As an individual or as part of your church or organization, consider hosting a fundraiser to raise money to help pay operating expenses at Hannah House. Some ideas include a car wash, garage sale, bake sale, bicycle ride, or walk-a-thon. See our Current Projects list below for ways you can help with current fundraising projects.
5. Tell a Friend! Help raise awareness of this much-needed ministry by telling others about Hannah House.
6. Ask Us to Speak to Your Local Church! Many people do not know what maternity homes are all about. We need to get the word out about this vital part of the pro-life battle! You can help by arranging for a representative of Hannah House to speak to your church, Sunday school class, mission committee, women’s group, etc. Call for more information.
7. Get on Our Mailing List! Stay up-to-date with what’s happening at Hannah House and how you can pray and help by getting on our mailig list to receive quarterly newsletters and other occasional mailings. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 903-238-5351 and ask us to add you to our list.
8.Operation Bread of Life
Calling all churches! If you are interested in hosting a pantry drive one month out of the year to provide for our staple household items, please join in Operation Bread of Life! Your church, women’s group, youth group, mission organization, etc., will be provided with a current list of needed items before your designated month begins. During that month you will be asked to gather these items to help us cut costs. This is a great way to get involved and to show our residents just how much they are loved and supported! Contact our office at 903-238-5351 for more details or to sign up.